Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kobe turned 7 way back in August. His birthday was quite eventful.
The night before he had all of his cousins spend the night for a very loud and crazy sleep over.
The next morning, on his birthday, donuts were served for breakfast.
His birthday party for friends and cousins started at 3pm.
Justin and I took all of the boys to the movie theater where they loaded up on treats.
We then brought them home for pizza, cake, and presents.
Kobe wanted a G.I. Joe cake, I hope I did it justice and pleased the birthday boy.
After two long days of birthday celebrations and a messy house it was nice to get back to normal.

Kobe is......
so sweet
loving
intuitive
sensitive
sporty
jokester
active
very shy
fun
quiet
man of little words
compassionate
smart
handsome
friendly
daring

Kobe loves....
movies
T.V.
Wii
swimming
climbing
camping
his dad
teasing Kennedy
building forts
wrestling with Kade
drawing
sharks
his friends
toys
star wars
school (kindof)
yogurt
french toast
pizza
riding his bike or scooter
taking walks with the family
grandpa and grandma's cabin
his cousins



The guests: Riley, Nick, Jayce, Noah, Joe, Trevin, and Kaden


Sugar overload in the morning
Waiting for their donuts

5 comments:

tiffany garfield photography said...

holy donuts! i want one...specifically the one with sprinkles :)
happy birthday kobe!

Brittany said...

Kobe is getting so old! I can't believe he is already 7! I remember when he was 3! He gets baptized next year. Crazy! He is such a sweet and handsome kid. Glad he had fun celebrating his big day!

HawgWildinWashington said...

Rachel are you pregnant? For some reason the dress you are wearing in the picture that Rebecca posted with you in it looks like a maternity dress. Is there something I should know????

Rachel McEwen said...

No Tara, I am not pregnant...yet:) However, i won't be wearing that shirt anytime soon:)

HawgWildinWashington said...

Well, I figured if you were, I would know, right? I do remember you saying you wanted to try soon.... sorry about the dress comment in that case... I am sure it was adorable, isn't everything you own? Love you