Friday, June 8, 2012

Newborn Pictures


 At 10 days old I had Kamryn's newborn pictures taken.  The photographer, Angela, came to my house and spent over 2 hours working with Kamryn.  I was so pleased with the outcome.  I absolutely love the pictures and feel that she captured some really precious shots of my baby.  Kamryn was very good. She was awake and alert and had no problem with us molding and bending her into different poses.  She just went with the flow without complaining.  She is such an easy, mellow baby.  Angela was great, I didn't feel stressed at all.  The thing was very low key and comfortable.  Which I am glad for, because I tend to get stressed out when it comes to picture taking.  I am so happy that I have these beautiful pictures to capture such a beautiful baby.















7 comments:

Brittany said...

Rach I love these! Angela did a fabulous job! And miss kamryn is adorable. I still can't believe I've never met her! Can't wait to see all of you in august! Xoxo
She totally looks like Kennedy in these pics!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby. I agree with Brittany, she looks so much like Kennedy.

ba san said...



If you want to buy a lanvin handbag.
Buy a lanvin bag the first to benefit from the online market, this man did not go anywhere. She can buy the lanvin bag she likes and does not move, even a foot. If a person can not have to go out of his house to buy a bag, and then go to the bag, it is the best choice.Overcrowded online market sellers shoulder bag. When there are more sellers, obviously, there will be between the seller's price war. The seller reduced the competitiveness of their prices to attract more and more customers. Therefore, if a person wants to buy a shoulder bag online, then she will get benefit from this price war.

Unknown said...

Very cutie baby!!!

Kaplan Step 1

Unknown said...

Well this a great website i like it very much. Thanks!

Software problems? Check this out:
Medisoft software
Prefered software by most medical professionals

smith rose said...

Acrobat 9 Pro Extended Download is the complete PDF solution for business and technical professionals.
With modern, pre-drawn shapes, intelligent templates, and sample drawings, Microsoft Visio 2010 Download offers a wide variety of options to meet your diagramming needs for IT, business, process management, and more.

Oli said...

Amazing! I invite you to me. have a nice evening :)