Friday, December 3, 2010

Bonding with Dad

Before it got too cold outside Justin and Kobe took the opportunity to go camping.

Just Dad and Kobe.
The two of them alone with the coyotes, rattlesnakes, and tarantulas. They went desert camping so I know that these desert friends weren't too far away.

I was more than happy to be at home. I love camping but this time around I was glad to stay home and let them have their bonding time.

Kobe was in heaven and Justin too.
They had a lot of fun together.

They were able to do everything that is required when you go camping.....build a fire, eat tinfoil dinners, star gaze, hike, sit by the fire, sleep uncomfortably in a tent, eat donuts for breakfast, and pee outdoors.
What boy doesn't like that?

I am sure that moments like this Kobe will always remember.....and Justin too.

They are already looking forward to the next campout.




No comments: