Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BUGZ!

A little while ago Kobe's kindergarten class, along with 2 others, had their spring program. It was called BUGZ and was one of the cutest things I have seen in a while. Kobe was a horse fly and his line was..... "I am a horsefly and I will hurt anyone who with me tangles." He is so shy so for him to say this in front of all those people was a breakthrough. He did great on all of the songs until he saw Justin and I watching him and then he got all shy on us and tried not to crack a smile while he sang. He is so funny:) They did 2 performances, one in the day for the student body and the other one at night for families. I helped with both by painting faces and getting kids dressed in their costumes. The whole show was ALOT of work for the teachers and students but definitely well worth it.



No comments: