Monday, December 1, 2008

11 months old...



The little man is 11 months old.....almost a year!  We just love Kade so much.  I can't get enough of him.  He loves to cuddle, loves toilet water, dog water, or bath water....any water:)  He is so close to walking and gets really excited when he stands all by himself.  He is extremely vocal and very loud.  When Kobe and Kennedy do something that he doesn't like (mostly take something away from him) then we all hear about it because he will scream until he gets his way.  One of his favorite spots to play is under the stove in the pots and pans (as you can see in the above pictures).  He also loves to climb upstairs, but then he yells until I come get him because he can't get down.  He also loves to destroy anything that I clean up.  If I am in one room cleaning then he is in the other room pulling everything off the shelves or out of drawers, it is so much fun:)  One of my favorite things is when I walk into the room in the morning or after a nap and get Kade out of bed.  I love to see him standing there waiting for me.  He smiles so big when I walk in and then will cuddle on my shoulder for a while.  I just love it and I just love my little Kaders!!! 

9 comments:

Quinne said...

He's such a cute boy! So grown up since the last time I saw him in early summer. Doesn't the cuddling everything worth it?

The Muries said...

Holy cow Rachel he is getting to be so big. It is crazy how time flies. I wish we lived closer together.

Alli Waldron said...

He and Vance sound a lot a like. They are both adorable, but can't help getting into trouble!

HawgWildinWashington said...

Hey is soo adorable. I love the last photo of him at the table, I can get a glimpse of some teeth. I just love it when they cuddle. Enjoy every minute of it because truly it doesn't last long. Pretty soon they won't want to cuddle and hug.

Amy said...

Your new holiday background is really cute! I can't believe that he is almost one - it seems like we were just at Bunko and you were pregnant. Time flies when you are having fun!!! He is adorable!!!

Robin said...

I see Justin updated your background for you! :)
I can't wait to hang out this weekened...

Ghislaine Richards said...

Avrie is not even trying to walk! She better be waliking by March, otherwise I'm just going to have to drag her around! Kade is so cute-just like the rest of ya's!

ksdavis6 said...

What a cutie! He seems like he is pretty stalky boy, like Kole was. Finally, your quiet little boy is using his voice.

Amanda said...

You have such cute kids!!!