Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tagged....

Four things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Started my freshman year at Ricks College
2. Vacationed in Mexico with my high school friends (no parents) WHOOHOO!!
3. Quit my high school job at Dairy Queen so that I could go to college
4. Moved out of my house.

Four things I was doin 5 years ago....
1. Teaching kindergarten in the Vegas ghetto.
2. Pregnant with Kobe.
3. Moving into our first house.
4. Most likely I was complaining because it was summer and I was pregnant

Four things I did yesterday...
1. Ran 3 miles
2. Took Kade to a doctor's appointment
3. Went to Katrina's Tastefully Simple party
4. Went to Diana's Premiere jewelry party

Four shows I watch...
1. So you think you can dance
2. Chelsea Lately
3. The Soup
4. Nothing....TV sucks right now!!!! (besides the shows that I mentioned)

I tag Tara, Brittany Herlean, Brittany M., and Ann L.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

I loved reading this and learning new things about you. I also love that you like Chelsey Lately show. She cracks me up. Have you ever seen In the Motherhood? She is hilarious on that.