Thursday, February 28, 2008

Storytime at Town Square





On Wednesday, some of my friends and I went to the new shopping center on Las Vegas Blvd. called, Town Square. It is an amazing outdoor shopping center with a really fun and unique playground in the middle of it all. The playground even has mazes made out of fake bushes for the kids to run through. Every Wednesday they do an hour long story time with stories, songs, a magic show, and balloon making. They do something different every week. Kobe and Kennedy really loved it and had a great time. We were there all day playing, going to the story time in the park, eating a picnic lunch and playing some more. It will be our Wednesday ritual until the weather is too hot. For now, the weather is beautiful!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! I've been to that mall once, but I think it was before the playground and children's hour. I'm not sure I could last a whole day anywhere outside where my kids were not contained...So props for you!

Ghislaine Richards said...

Rachel that looks like a lot of fun. I wish that it was that warm here. You have the cutest kids!!

Chelsea said...

That sounds so fun! We went to the little playground around Christmas time and the whole thing was decorated beautifully! What time do they do the story time on Wednesdays??