Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dancing Queen!





Kennedy LOVES to dance. She always asks me to put music on so that she can dance around. She also loves to sing and so usually she is dancing and singing at the same time. Her favorite song to dance to is 'No One' by Alisha Keys (which is my blog song) and her favorite song to sing besides that one is 'Cinderelly, Cinderelly' from Cinderella. She takes her dancing and singing very seriously. I just can't wait until June when she turns 3 because the first thing that I am doing is putting her into dance. I will hold off on the singing lessons for awhile:) All I can say is when she is older she better either try out for 'So you think you can dance' (my favorite show) or American Idol. I am counting on her to be rich and famous!

4 comments:

ksdavis6 said...

i am glad that she has your genes when it comes to dancing. stella and her look so much a like. I would like to have that dress she is wearing and the red shoes! Thanks

ksdavis6 said...

i forgot to tell you that last night we finished painting some walls in the house,and we were in the process of hanging up decorations and pictures and we couldn't figure out where to put some things, and Kris mentioned that we needed you here to help us out. Wow, you got a compliment from kris, actually we do have this hugh wall and we are having a hard time figuring out what to put on it.

HawgWildinWashington said...

She does look cute. She is a Bevell, a spawn of Rachel, the dancing queen. I actually found a very funny picture of you that I took at HS dance competition sometime when I just moved to Washington and Michael and I came down and watched with Mom and Dad. You had big glasses and big hair, so I know it was High School. Love ya

Alisa said...

She is too cute! I love the hair. If she is ever on those shows i will for sure vote for her, but then you have to give me half of her winnings, Deal? :)