Sunday, September 23, 2007

Finally jumping on the bandwagon!!

So I finally did it. I have an official blog page. I have been wanting to do one for a long time because I love to read everyone else's blog pages but never took the time to make my own. So now I have, and am very excited about it. Someone put it very nicely when they said that it is like getting a christmas letter with pictures everyday. That is how I feel! Everyone looks forward to christmas cards, this just makes it easier and funner. So now you have it, the McEwen blog spot!!!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Rachel!!

Yippee!!! I'm so excited to have you in the blogging world! I wish my kids had a turtle to keep them occupied! Guess what? Brian and I will be in Vegas this Thursday through Saturday for our ten year reunion, and we would love to see you guys! I still haven't seen your new house since it's been finished! Brian finished his second house this week and yesterday and today was the Tour of Homes. It was super fun... Anyway, talk to Justin and let's make it a point to get together this weekend!

nikki said...

Rach!!! So glad that you have succumbed to adult peer pressure and gotten on the blogging bandwagon. Now I can really keep up with you guys. I love it!